- Massage the Scalp with pure coconut oil. This will also help growth of hair.
- Apply coconut oil, which has been boiled with small onions for about 20 minutes. Wash it off with a mixture of green gram powder and water drained from cooked (boiled) rice.
- Apply a mixture of almond oil and gooseberry juice with finger tips on the scalp.
- Apply the warm mixture of olive oil, lemon juice and coconut oil. Do a steam -towel- wrap for 15 minutes and wash the hair with a mild shampoo.
- Apply a paste of fenugreek and mustard to the scalp.
- Mix Shikakai powder with the water drained from the cooked rice and wash the hair with it.
- Crush the leaves of five-petal hibiscus flower and take the juice. Wash the hair with this juice.
- Heat oil with a little camphor. Apply the oil in the scalp and massage for 10 minutes. After 30 minutes wash the hair with a herbal shampoo. Do the steam -towel- wrap for 15 minutes.
For Healthy and Shiny hair
- It is better to apply castor oil for a healthy growth of hair.
- Apply besan in the hair and wash it with water drained from the cooked rice.
- Soak a handful of gooseberries in a cup of milk for two hours. Make a paste and apply on the hair.
- Apply the mixture of an egg white, 2 spoons of castor oil, 1 spoon glycerin, in the scalp and hair. Wash it after some time.
- Massage hair with warm coconut oil an hour before washing. Let it soak. Cover your head with a hot towel and wash your hair after an hour or so.
- Boil a few hibiscus flowers in coconut oil. Filter and use this hair oil to control hair loss and thinning.
- Do a 'steam-towel-wrap' once in a while, if your cuticles are damaged, as this steaming opens out the pores and absorbs the oil.
- Soak 1 teaspoon fenugreek in curd and keep it for a night. Apply it in the next morning.
- Boil coconut oil with the juices of curry leaves, basil, hibiscus flower and gooseberry. Apply on hair, keep it for sometime and rinse.
- Add a lemon peel to a 'shikakai' and 'amla' mixture while washing your hair.
- Take a cup each coconut and mustard oil. Soak half a cup of curry leaves in the oil mixture and keep it for a night. Next morning, heat on a slow fire till the curry leaves turn crisp. Remove from heat and add two to three camphor balls. Allow oil to cool and then strain. Apply oil to hair roots using cotton wool along the parting and massage in circular movements. Leave the oil overnight and shampoo the next morning. Repeat twice a week.
- Take a little Mehandi , an egg, juice of half a lemon, one table spoon of instant coffee powder. Mix it together and apply on the hair. Wash it after 45 minutes.
- Take a little Mehandi, tea water, one table spoon of amla powder. Mix together and keep it for whole night and apply on your hair in next morning. Wash it after 45 minutes.
- Henna is a herbal treatment with good conditioning abilities.
- Egg white is a good conditioner for hair.
- Deep condition with curd, beer and egg.
- Mix a little vinegar in warm water and rinse your hair with this solution. This will add bounce to dull and lifeless hair.