Egg - 4 Nos
Onion - 2
Tomato - 2
Chilli powder - 1 tbs
Coriander powder - 2 tbs
Turmeric powder - a pinch
Ginger&Garlic paste - 1 tbs
Curry Leaves - a string
Oil & Salt as required
Grated Coconut – 4 tbs
Coriander Seeds – 1 tbs
Fennel Seeds – 1 tbs
Black Pepper – ½ tbs
- Cut onion and tomato into small pieces.
- Grind the ingredients mentioned in “To Grind” section and keep a side.
- Heat a pan adds oil to fry mustard seeds to splutter.
- Now add onion and fry till it becomes golden brown in color.
- Then add tomato to it and fry till it becomes soft.
- Add ginger, garlic paste to it and stir continuously until you get good aroma.
- Then add chilli powder, coriander powder, turmeric powder and curry leaves and fry for few minutes.
- Now add grinded paste and stir for few minutes.
- Once the raw smell goes add water and salt and leave it for boil for few minutes.
- Now break each egg (one by one) into the mixture and cover it with lid making the stove simmer.
Serve hot with rice or chappathi.