Nethili (Commersons Anchove in English) is one of the tasty variety of Fish. It will be more crispy when you deep fry it in oil. You can have this as starter. Kids will like it a lot. My whole family is a great fan of this Nethili Dry fish Fry. Imm..here comes the tasty varuval/fry to serve for you all.
Dry Fish (Anchovies/Nethili) - 150gms
Turmeric Powder - 1/2 spoon
Chilli Powder - 2 tbsp
Oil for deep fry
- Soak the dry fish in hot water for 10 mints and remove the head and clean and wash it.
- Add turmeric powder to it and again wash the dry fish.
- Now marinate the dry fish with turmeric powder and chilli powder for 15-20 mints.
- Heat a pan with oil and fry this dry fish nicely (until it becomes deep brown)
- Drain the excess oil and serve hot.
Now you can have it with hot rasam sadam.