Egg - 4 nos
Onion - 2
Tomato - 2
Ginger-Garlic Paste - 1 tbsp
Red Chilli powder - 1 tbsp
Coriander powder - 2 tbsp
Turmeric powder - a pinch
Salt to taste
Jeera - 1 spoon
Cloves - 2
Bay Leaf - 1
Cinnamon - 1 stick
- Boil the eggs and remove the shells, slit it into two and keep aside.
- Heat a pan with oil add the ingredients in "For Tempering".
- Now add onion and fry until it becomes brown.
- Then add tomato and saute till nicely cooked.
- After this add ginger-garlic paste and fry for few mints.
- To this add salt, turmeric, chilli and coriander powder and saute for few mints.
- Now add the eggs and mix it well and heat it for few mints.
- Sprinkle coriander leaves and serve hot.
Serve hot with rice, chappatis or pori's