Chicken - 1/2 kg
Small Onion - 1 cup
Tomato - 2
Ginger-Garlic Paste - 1 tsp
Red Chilli Powder - 1 tsp
Turmeric Powder - 1/2 tsp
Pepper Powder - 1 tsp
Coriander leaves - few
Curry leaves - few
Salt for taste
Cumin Seeds - 1 tsp
Bay Leaf - 1
Cloves - 2
Cardomom - 2
Cinnaman - 1
- Clean the chicken and marinate it with turmeric powder, salt, ginger-garlic paste and keep a side.
- Heat oil in a kadai and put the items in "For Seasoning".
- Then add onion and fry till it become golden brown and then add tomato and saute for few mints.
- Now add giner-garlic paste and fry well.
- Then add the chicken peace and fry for few mints with little salt and curry leaves.
- Sprinkle turmeric powder, red chilli powder and pepper powder and allow it to cook for some time.
- Add little water and cover it with lid.
- When chicken is cooked finally add coriander leaves.
Hot and spicy pepper chicken is ready to serve with chappatis or parathas or hot rice.