This is very simple and quick recipe which anyone can make. This is a perfect match for poori's and chappati's. This is a typical Indian dish. Almost various state people know about this dish. Kids really loves this.........Here the dish comes for you all.Ingredients:
Potato - 4 boiled (Peeled and mashed)
Onion - 1
Tomato - 2
Green Chillies - 4
Ginger-Garlice Paste - 1 tsp
Jeera - 1 spoon
Urad Dal - 1/2 spoon
Turmeric Powder - a pinch
Curry leaves - 10
Salt for taste
Oil - 2 tsp
- Heat oil in a pan and add jeera seeds and urad dals.
- Let it splutter and then add onion and green chillies and saute for few mints.
- Now add tomatoes and ginger-garlic paste and fry for 10-15 mints.
- Finally add mashed potatoes and turmeric powder and mix well.
- Add required salt and curry leaves and mix it well.
- Add little water to it and make it as a very thick gravy.
Serve hot with hot pooris.