Wheat Flour - 2 cups
Water - 1 cup
Potatoes - 3 to 4 (boiled and mashed)
Green Chillies - 2 (Chopped nicely)
Red Chilli powder - 1/4 tsp
Onion - 1 (Chopped nicely)
Coriander leaves - Few
Salt to taste
Oil / Ghee
- Mix wheat flour, salt and water and knead it to make a soft dough and keep aside.
- Meantime mix mashed potatoes with onion, green chillies, red chilli powder, salt and coriander leaves.
- Now roll out small balls out of the dough.
- Fill the dough with the potato stuffing inthe centre.
- Draw the edges towards the centre to cover the mixture.
- Press it gently and flatten to the size of roti.
- Place the parathas in the preheated thawa.
- After that reverse the side of parathas until it becomes golden brown.
- Sprinkle little oil on the paratha.
Hot Parathas are ready to have with tomato ketchep, thick curd or any pickles.