Mutton - 1/2 kg
Small Onion - 1/2 cup
Tomato - 2
Ginger-Garlic paste - 1 tsp
Turmeric Powder - 1/2 spoon
Chili Powder - 1 tsp
Coriander Powder - 2 tsp
Coconut (Grinded to thick paste)
Curry Leaves - Few
Coriander Leaves - Few
Sombu - 1spoon
Cardomom - 2
Bay Leaves - 2
Cinnamom bark - 1 inch
Red chilli - 2
- Heat a pressure cooker with oil and put all the ingredients in "For Seasoning".
- Then add onion and fry till it becomes golden brown.
- Add tomato and saute for few mints.
- Now add ginger-garlic paste and fry for few mints.
- Add mutton and curry leaves and fry in this mixture for few mints.
- Then to this add chilli powder, coriander powder, turmeric powder and salt and mix well.
- Add coconut paste and required water and close the cooker.
- Pressure cook until the mutton become soft.
- When mutton is cooked garnish it with coriander leaves.
It will be tasty when you have it with White rice, Kal Dosai and Idlies....:-) This is my Sweet Mom's recipe and always I love have my Mom's preparation......