- Papaya contains Natural Fibre, Carotene, Vitamin C, Folate and Panthothenic acid and essential minerals like potassium and magnesium. Papaya also contain enzymes like Arginine and Carpain.
- Arginine is essential for male fertility and Carpain is considered to be good for heart.
- Raw Papaya also helps in reducing Mensural irregulaties for women. Papaya helps to ease the condition by promoting natural flow of menstruation.
- The juice of papaya aids in relieving infections of the colon and has a tendency to break down pus and mucus reached by the juice
- For Lactin monther, according to traditional beliefs, papaya also helps to stimulate MILK Production.
- Traditionally, in many parts of the world including India, people believe that it is unsafe to eat papayas during pregnancy. This belief, however, is only partially true; an unripe or even a semi-ripe papayas is rich in concentrated latex and research indicates that it may trigger Uterine Contrations and cause miscarriage.
- As a natural remedy, papaya not only aids digestion but also prevent Constipatio.
- It also acts as an anti-cancer properties. The anti-inflammatory properties in papaya will help reduce pain for those suffering from arthritis, edema and osteoporosis.
- The skin of the papaya is a first class external treatment for skin wounds and places that do not heal quickly.
- It makes Skin Glow.
- Papaya seeds and leaves are useful in treating intestinal worms found in the body.
- Regularly consuming papaya helps to relieve morning sickness and nausea.
- Also papaya has also shown to low cholesterol leve, prevents the formation of Urinary stones, Prevents intestinal infection by parasites and aids in the proper funcioning of the body's immune system.
All parts of the papaya fruit are useful and beneficial. Right from the seeds to the leaves and the flesh of the fruit, all of it has some medicinal value. Thus, if you love to eat papaya, its great because along with savouring the taste you are also ingesting all the benefits associated with eating the fruit, which will result in good health for you!!!!!!
So, go ahead and eat plenty of those papayas........!!!!!!!!