I am happy to see you all my blog friends after a long time with a hot, low fat, spicy, crunchy and mouth watering recipe which fits exactly for this chilly climate. Let’s taste these spicy cutlets with a hot cup of coffee. So, lets get started……….
Peas - 1 cup (soaked overnight and pressure cooked)
Boiled Potato - 2
Turmeric Pwdr - 1/2 tsp
Red Chilli Pwdr - 1/2 tsp
Amchur Pwdr - 1/4 tsp
Ginger-Garlic Paster - 1/2 tsp
Bread Crumbs - 2 tsp
Salt for taste
Oil to fry
- Mash the cooked peas and potatoes and keep a side.
- Add the rest of the ingredients except oil and bread crumbs with the above mashed ingredients.
- Make small balls and flatten them.
- Roll them in bread crumbs and cook on tava with little oil.
- Cook on both sides till it becomes crispy.
Serve hot with tomato sauce.