Ragi flour - 1 cup
Rice - 1/2 cup
Water - 2 cups
Curd - 1/2 cup
Salt - to taste
- Mix Ragi flour in Water without any lumps.
- Cook rice and keep a side.
- Boil water in a heavy bottom vessel and pour this ragi mixture into it.
- Stir this mix frequently to avoid forming lumps.
- Add cooked rice into this mixture and cook until it becomes thick.
- Now remove from heat and keep a side for the whole night.
- To Serve mix curd or buttermilk and with ragi koozh.
It will go well with coconut thuvayal, pickel,small onion and moore milagai.
immmm.........delicious ragi koozh is ready to taste.