I am entering the world of blogging after a long break to explore my cooking talent and also to share with my experience with you all......
Let me start with the Chicken Soup......
Shallots – 6 to 7
Tomato – 1 (Optional)
Garlic Flakes – 3 to 4
Turmeric Powder – ½ spoon
Pepper Powder – 1 spoon
Cumin Powder – 1 Spoon
Ginger+Garlic Paste – 1 Spoon (Optional)
Curry Leaves – Few
Coriander Leaves - Few
Water – 4 cups
Salt – As per taste
- Crush Shallots and Garlic flakes a little and keep aside.
- In a pressure cooker, add little oil and jeera seeds and made to crackle a little.
- Then add crushed shallot and garlic to this and fry for sometime.
- Add tomato and fry for sometimes.
- Followed this add cleaned chicken bone piece and sauté for sometime.
- Add pepper powder, Cumin powder, Turmeric powder and salt and mix well.
- Finally add curry and corander along with water and presuure cook it for two whistle.