Here comes a new try of mine with mushroom and peas..........I am sure that you all will love to hvae this. And this is really very easy recipes. Comeon friends lets have a look....
Button Mushroom - 250gms
Peas - 150 gms (soaked overnight)
Onion - 2
Tomato - 2
Ginger-Garlic Paste - 1 tsp
Turmeric Powder - 1 spoon
Chilli Powder - 1 tsp
Coriander Powder - 2tsp
Salt to taste
Cumin Seeds - 1 spoon
- Heat oil in a kadai and put cumin seeds to it and let it splutter.
- Then saute chopped onion till transparent.
- Add tomatoes to it and saute for few mints.
- Now add ginger-garlic paste to it and fry it for few mints.
- Then add all the powder to it and mix well.
- Add green peas, curry leaves, salt and water and cook it for few mints.
- When green peas is half cooked, add sliced mushrooms to it and allow it to cook.
- Cook until the oil separates from the gravy.
- Garnish with coriander leaves before serving.
Serve hot with rotis or rice.