Pepper dishes is one of the healthy and tasty dish.....Its well-know natural medicine to cure cold. The aroma and the spicyness of the pepper gives the dish an extra flavor and taste. Here I tried mixing the pepper with mushroom........
This is the first time i tried this and it came very well and tasty........thats why i am here to share my experience with you all....
Button Mushroom -1/4kg
Big Onion - 1
Ginger-Garlic Paster - 1tsp
Pepper Powder - 1 tsp
Turmeric Powder - 1 spoon
Chilli Powder - 1/2 tsp
Coriander Powder - 1/2 tsp
Salt to taste
Cumin Seeds - 1 spoon
Curry Leaves - 5 Nos
- Clean, wash and slice the mushrooms.
- Heat oil in a kadai and add cumin seeds and when it pops up, add onions and fry until it becomes golden brown.
- Now add ginger-garlic paste and fry until you get good aroma.
- Then add turmeric, chilli and coriander powder and saute for few mints followed by pepper powder.
- Add sliced mushrooms with required salt and stir well and pour water and cook till the curry is soft and dry.
- Finally garnish it with curry and coriander leaves before you serve.
This dish can be enjoyed with Rotis & Rice.